- See more at: http://acervotutoriais.blogspot.com.br/2013/11/acervo-tutoriais-como-colocar-caixa-de.html#sthash.Fcv1aiKT.dpuf

sábado, janeiro 25, 2014

" The Dream "



Sometimes in the cold dawn ,
Startled awake , gasping ,
The taut , aching muscles ,
The body wet , soggy,
With plentiful, profuse sweating .
Slowly , very slowly ,
The heart calms down for a moment ,
Then slowly start to remember ,
A dream that has become constant.
Actually, it's my dream with you
With its slender, naked body,
Entangled between my naked body ,
Between gasps , whispers between .
Phrase of love and desire ,
Sometimes I get static unknowingly
If everything is the same result of a dream ,
Or is it just fantasy of my mind ,
What you miss and miss your pleasure.
Yes , miss your affection ,
Lack of his walk , his look ,
From simple things that you,
I learned to appreciate , I have learned to love .
I sit on the edge of the bed ,
In the darkness of the warm night ,
Holding me to hope,
One day you come back suddenly .
Comentários
0 Comentários

0 comentários:

Tecnologia do Blogger.